Saturday, February 11, 2006

Brave Stories, pt. 2

by Mrs. Underwood's third grade class

Brave Chelsea
If the nurse would have stuck the q-tip down my throat for one more second...
Once I had strep throat and a nurse came in the room to stick a q-tip down my throat. If the nurse would have stuck the q-tipdown my throat for one more second, I would have taken it and thrown it across the room and she would never have found it. So I was really brave.

Brave Caleb
My MawMaw called for my PawPaw to come help me.
One time when I was at my MawMaw's house, I got my head stuck in the bedpost. I screamed for help. My MawMaw called for my PawPaw to come help me. It hurt but I was brave.

Brave Michael
It cut my fingertips off.
I was at my camp playing in a pick-up truck. When I was getting out, I held onto something sharp. It cut my fingertips off. I had to go to the hospital to get them sewn back on. They had to give me a shot to make me go to sleep. It hurt but I was brave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker