Saturday, January 21, 2006

What Will You Be Doing When You Are 100 Years Old? (pt. 1)

by Mrs. Coats' second grade class

Stepheni

When I am 100 years old, I will live in an old house. I will be married to a boy. I will have a job in a restaurant. I will have blond hair. I will go to outer space to see the moon. It will be fun to ride in a rocket to see Pluto. I will have to go to the dentist to see if I have any cavities.

Michael

When I am 100 years old, I will marry Tashina. I will have 8 children. I will be a semi- driver. I will live in Florida. I think I will live to be 150 years old. Then I will die. But I will be in heaven. Then I will be watching over you guys.

Kelly

When I am 100 years old, I will have twelve kids. I will be married to a millionaire. I will have 2 pets. I will be in Australia or Hawaii. My husband might have a cane. I will be retired. I will have 2 grandchildren. I will be rich. My skin will be tan. My hair will be blond. I will have a big house. I will go on trips. I will have an airplane and a jet. I will be a teacher or an author. I will go around the whole world but not Pakistan or Afghanistan. I will have 2 big screen TV's. I will have lots of books to read. I will not have gray hair. I will go to parties. I maybe will have glasses. I will like to be 100 but I will not like to be 100.

Alex

When I am 100 years old, I will not be married. I will have gray hair. I will never, never, never go on a date. I will go to Mars, so no girls will find me. If they do find me, a meteor will blow them up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker