Sunday, January 22, 2006

What Will You Be Doing When You Are 100 Years Old? (pt. 2)

by Mrs. Coats' second grade class

Megan

I will be 100 years old in 2094. I will have brown hair and hazel eyes. I will have wrinkles. I will live in Arizona. I will be married. I will ride horses. I will write good. I won't be squiggly. For exercise I will swim. I will be married to a millionaire. I will be tall and rich. I will not like to be old.

Cristy

When I am 100 years old, I am going to have grandchildren. I am going to be married. I am going to have gray hair. I will be in Hawaii. I am going to have a husband named PeeWee Herman. I am going to have hair. I am not going to be rich.

Devlin

When I am 100 years old, I will not like being old. The only thing I will like is having grandchildren. I want to be a fisherman or a deer hunter. I will look like a raisin. I will look yummy. I will live in Green Bay. I am not going to be married.

Austin

When I am 100 years old I will be married to Minnie Mouse. I will have blue hair. I will live on Jupiter. My house will look like a TV. I will have a pet elephant. My neighbor will be an alien and I will make pencils. It will be groovy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Betty said...

Austin's gotta be my favorite. Although I like that Megan won't be "squiggly". Where do you find these, anyway?

7:54 PM  
Blogger Evan C. said...

They're all from genuine elementary school class websites I find. Parents love to see their kids' work on the web. Teachers love pretending they understand technology. We love reading the stories. It's great for everyone.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker