Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Chicken and the Rooster

by Patrick L.

One day, the Rooster's friends started teasing Rooster because he didn't have a girlfriend, so... Rooster found a chicken and nervously asked,” Will... will you be my girlfriend?"

She furiously replied," Umm... no." Then she walked away and told all her friends. They quickly responded with pointing and laughing at Rooster.

Rooster sadly walked away, and then, out of nowhere, Cow popped up and asked him,” Will you play with me?"

"NO!" Rooster yelled angrily at Cow.

Will... will you be my girlfriend?"Please," Cow said in his most annoying voice.

"Go Away!" Rooster again yelled at Cow.

"Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top," Cow said annoyingly again.

"Fine," Rooster yelled again at Cow," but only if you stop annoying me."

Right then and there, using Cow's example, Rooster thought of a plan to get Chicken to date him and quickly went home to get ready for the next day. Rooster woke up, got dressed, and put on his dad's best cologne, and started to school. When he arrived, Chicken was alone.

"Perfect time to strike," Rooster murmured to himself.

"So Chicken. I know that you love me and I know that you want to go out with me. I also know that you don't know that, yet but I will give you another chance. Chicken, will you go out with me?"

"I told you yesterday. I don't want to go out with you," Chicken said to Rooster.

"Pretty please?" Rooster said to Chicken in his most annoying voice.

"Don't make me embarrass you again."

Chicken then said it in a voice that makes everyone be sympathetic for you. Better yet, he was doing the puppy face at the same time, and said with his last breath, "Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top of chocolate ice cream?"


"Fine. As long as you stop annoying me!" She said unhappily.

The Moral of the Story is:
Only Roosters can annoy someone into dating with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker