Monday, December 12, 2005

The Big Fake

by Jeremiah, also the author of yesterday's wonderful essay

Once my cousin and I went to the park to see my other cousin play volleyball. We told her, "We’re going to the cemetery to visit my uncle.’’ Then I went to the mortuary to buy some flowers, to decorate my uncle’s grave. The florist said, "The flowers cost $20.00.’’ I went to go get the money from my cousin, but when I arrived he wasn’t there. I went back inside the mortuary, went into the morgue and opened all the coffins. Then I opened the last one and he was inside covered with ketchup and acting like he had been killed. I got so scared that I fainted. After we set up a funeral for him we found out he got killed by a pumpkin. The pumpkin said, "Go inside the coffin and act like you're dead."

FOR FAKE

CAN’T YOU TAKE A JOKE

HA! HA! HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker