Saturday, November 19, 2005

If I Were Johnny Appleseed, or: The Most Poorly Thought Out Assignment Ever

Just what exactly did Mrs. Zider expect her first graders to say?




If I were Johnny Appleseed I would plant seeds of apple trees.If I were Johnny Appleseed I would plant apple trees.
If I were Johnny Appleseed I would plant trees.If I were Johnny Appleseed I would eat the apples.
If I were Johnny Appleseed I would do the same thing he did like make friends with animals.If I were Johnny Appleseed I would go to New York and every place.


Note: One of those is not a pot.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Evan, you done done good.
This blog is the best.

My fav is the "Dweller" post.




Sincerely,
Goober Nasty & Jan Heiteen

5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man. One more thing.

Try typing "goober nasty" into a google image search.





"I'm a goober with a nasty temper and two pretty guitars."
-William Newton (Guitar/bass/vocals/yeah of "Fat Aggression")

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker