Monday, November 07, 2005

A couple of good moral lessons from students of Mrs. Stumbo's class

A Lion Named Molo

by Jordan

One day there was a lion named Molo. Molo he looks nice. Molo is real big. He lived in the jungle. Molo had a problem. Nobody liked him because everybody thinks he is crazy! He started to put on cool clothes and became cool. He feels happy!

A Lion Named Tiara

by Teantra

One day there was a lion named Tiara. She was a girl. She was medium in size. She has a pretty body. She lives in the forest. She has no boyfriend and she wants one. Finally, she puts on make up and she got a boyfriend. I picked this story because I am reminded of my friend Tiara she is the best friend in the world.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like both of these stories because they teach me that I can be cool if I wear cool clothes and I can get a boyfriend if I wore make up. Also, my name should be Tiara and a lion should be the chief justice on the supreme court.

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Even more hilarious than the version you told me on the bus =)

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker