Monday, November 14, 2005

Ms. Ross's First Grade, pt. 2

Kodie's story

It is almost Earth Day.
There are five days in a week. There are two days we do not have school. It is almost Earth Day. There are nine days until Earth Day. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.



Liza's story

His mom had babies!My dog lost his bone. He went to the park. He kept looking and looking. He didn't find it. So he just went home. He found it under the bed but when he went to the home, his mom had babies!



James's story

They can't get me.I see a tyrannosarus rex. He is going to eat me! Now I see a brachiosarus. Now I see a pterosaur. They are after me! I should run. They can't get me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker