Thursday, November 10, 2005

Mrs. Meyer's K-1 class

These kids are definitely their teacher's students. The front page of Mrs. Meyer's website features a picture of Bill Clinton giving a thumbs-up and says:

THUMBS UP, OAK RIDGE

My students often hear me say, "Thumbs Up". It's my special way of reminding my students of my high expectations for them. "Thumbs up" also tells my students that they are SUPERSTARS!

And now, the stories:

Mom

My Mom told the client to "Get up and get your sweater and put it on." And my Mom said, "That bus ain't going to wait for you."

Peacocks

Peacocks

Peacocks are blue peacocks. These are birds in Africa. They are big birds. And, (I think) they eat fish.

The Shark

I went to Disney World. I got scared when I saw a shark. I went somewhere else.

Vixon

A vixen is a fox. He lives in grass. The fox lives in the United States of America. He lives in tall grass. He is orange and brown.

My Brother

I went to the hairdresser and my brother ran around the hairdresser. I (was) mad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker