Sunday, November 06, 2005

Buster's Bad Day

by Autumn

Buster is a dog. He has a seeing disability. That means he can't see. One day, Buster was walking home when he tripped over something. "Oh, my shoe strings." he whimpered. "Excuse me mam, but can you please help me tie my shoes?" he asked politely to someone he sensed in front of him. "Buzz off!" said the lady rudely. Then he realized she was gone. Buster just smiled and sat on a bench at a bus stop. "I'll just wait for my bus."

'Buzz off!'5 minutes later,.....

"Hey! That's my seat!" said a mean bully.

"Oh, of course, how silly of me!" "Here, take it." Buster said in a sad voice. He stumbled all the way home in bed. He layed there and thought for a moment. Then he said, "Goldie (his gold fish) I had a bad day today, but there will always be others."

With that in his mind, he drifted off to sleep.

The moral of the story: Make what you can with what you have!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker