Friday, April 21, 2006

Please vote for my 'Snakes On A Plane' song!

I'm taking a break from posts of stories written by children for a post about a movie that may as well have been written by children: Snakes on a Plane starring Samuel L. Jackson. By virtue of its ridiculous title and premise, it's become an internet phenomenon months before its release - you can see the trailer here.

There is a song contest where the winning song will be placed in the movie. I've written a ridiculous love duet for it called "Two Snakes On A Plane," and I would love your help in voting for it. Here's how:

1. Go to Tagworld.com and sign up for an account. You don't even need to use your real email address.
2. Then, go here, and "Click Here To Vote."
3. In the drop-down menus, make it Sort "By Name" and set Name Filter to "T."
4. Look for The Guesstimates, and click the vote button!

There's even been an Associated Press article quoting my lyrics!

Thanks. I knew I could count on you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Asmodues said...

I love that song.

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMAZING!

1:15 AM  
Blogger Betty said...

Sooo, did you win yet?

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I discovered your song too late to vote on it. But I just thought I'd say that the first listen, I thought it was just OK. Fortunately, I listen to almost everything 5 times. It actually got funnier every time I heard it. The 4th listen, it actually had me laughing out loud. By the 5th, I decided it was the greatest love song ever written.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker