Friday, March 30, 2007

Cupid's Arrow

Nick
One day Cupid shot me with an arrow. I instantly fell in love with my fish. The fish was in my room. Every day I tried to put my head in the fish tank. Every day that I did that, I was late for school.

Karen
One day a Cupid shot me with his arrow. I fell in love with a squirrel and a dog, and lots of Beanie Babies. I hid all the Beanies and let the dog find them. I acted like a dufus. Then I married them.

September
One day a cupid shot me with an arrow. I immediately fell in love with a dog and a cat and my brother and my daddy. I acted real good. I followed them everywhere. We all sat down and had tea.

Parker
One day Cupid shot me with an arrow and I immediately fell in love with Cupid because he was the first thing I saw. But when he shot me with another arrow I immediately fell in love with an elephant because it was the first thing I saw. Then the elephant saw a Cupid flying above and the elephant quickly grabbed the arrow and shot me with it.

and my favorite:

Jordan
One day Cupid shot me with an arrow. I immediately fell in love with a girl in my class. I kissed her. I adored her. I felt serious, very serious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker