Monday, April 16, 2007

Mystery, Mystery

by Maddie, second grader

If everything was a mystery, I wonder what would the world be like? It would be a mystery when you go grocery shopping or read a book. But what would it be like in other places around the world? Would it be a mystery also?

I don't know. If always things were mysteries, we wouldn't know what we know. If everyone around the world was a mystery, we would be mysteries too. Scientists wouldn't be here if the world was a mystery case. They wouldn't know a lot at all. If the world was a mystery, we wouldn't know what to do on weekdays like go to school or make breakfast.

But I'm happy everything's not a mystery because I wouldn't know what I know now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker